Greetings loved ones, let’s take a journey.
In the past few days, I’ve seen numerous posts of the ff:
1. Videos on better ways to deal with hostage situations
2. Articles on better ways to deal with hostage situations
3. Jokes, opinions and memes on better ways to deal with hostage situations
4. Apologies, inspirational messages to deal with an event that dealt with a hostage situation.
It’s all great, cheeky fun really.
People have a great time posting and ranting and joking and posting again and again.
The internet is alive.
If all this is for the cops, and eventually for “us”, whoever we are, here’s a quick fact:
The cops aren’t on facebook.
The cops aren’t on twitter.
They are either:
1. Doing their job
2. Not doing their job.
Ergo. They may not have the time to view the precious information that is directed to them.
So here’s what I would like to do, and maybe (for once, spamming will be required) you guys can help me too (tag me in the posts so I can download them).
I am gathering:
1. all the videos on youtube that people have posted on their walls and downloading them into mpeg files
2. saving articles of better ways to deal with hostage situations
3. making a powerpoint of all the funny tralalala memes and photos that both hurt us and make us laugh and make us question this Filipino identity that we end up having to defend…
and burning them onto a DVD. Maybe 50 DVDs.
Maybe I can gather all the scratch papers in my office and print them out as well.
I will put the DVD into an envelope, and send it to this address:
PNP NHQ Camp General Crame, Quezon City, Metro Manila. Philippines 1100
That way, they can view it at home, in the office, in the car, wherever.
You can try it yourself. Send your version of the DVD too.
I just realized that
if its information they can use,
if I have something in mind that
they ought to read or listen to,
then I better